The Centers for Advanced ENT Care Safety Screening and Visitor Policies
For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, The Centers for Advanced ENT Care (CAdENT) has implemented the following patient and visitor policy.
Everyone who enters our office will be asked and not allowed immediate entry if they have:
- A fever greater than 100.0
- A new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Traveled to a “hot” zone or have travelled more than 20 miles from your home within the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection
- Lost the sense of smell/taste in the last 14 days
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines will be denied immediate entry and will be further screened for access.
NO visitors (not patients) under the age of 18 will be allowed into the office.
NO visitors will be allowed in the waiting room or exam room with patients unless needed for assistance.
Children who are patients are to be brought to the office with ONE adult only.
Please come by yourself and/or have your visitor wait in your car
What is Covid-19
What we know
- On March 11, 2020, The World Health Organization has categorized COVID-19 as a pandemic — the global outbreak of a new infectious disease
- On March 13, 2020 United States declared a national emergency
- It produces upper respiratory flu-like symptoms — fever, cough, shortness of breath
- It produces flu-like symptoms–fever, cough, shortness of breath
- It spreads easily from person-to-person via coughing or sneezing
- Older adults and people with chronic lung or heart conditions or diabetes seem to be at higher riskfor serious complications
- There is currently no vaccine, and one isn’t expected for 12-18 months
- For more information please click on the links below for the CDC